2014年1月2日 星期四

Fat Home Boy Diary, 7 weeks transform become a MUSCLER.


Can you believe that i can slim down in one an half month?
**date on newspaper 1st of April**

                                                  **Date on newspaper 24 of may**

I was 37 years old
After retired from army training my weight has maintained in 90-95kg
As a only child born in the family, i burdened with the pressure of procreation.
#Wish to have own family & children.
Ps … I feel so stress with this.

I think no girl wish to marry a fat clumsy guy like me. I had try a lot way put slim down, like Chinese medicine, dirt pills it make me palpitations n jogging too, all this cannot get the good results. The trouble is,  all this try may can reduce the weight but hard to maintain

So what I think is maybe is my body metabolism very low, cannot get the good effect.
**after 7 week I slim down 7’in
When I'm fat ,I seldom out going , every day playing online game at home , like to stay at home, except going to work.

Yes!! I totally is a home boy.

By this year end of March, my high school organizes a graduating dinner. We are almost not seen for 20 years
after graduation.
See almost everyone has their own family I feel really envy.

When the entire classmate meet up me, all of them felled terrify.
Keep on asking me: “Hey, Danny you are so fat already, have u marry yet? Where you work now? Do you have any girlfriend?
Omg……………I’m so embarrassing
They felled terrify coz when I was students, I m the most handsome in the class.
1/4/2013
After the graduating, I feel so down and I know I need to change.
So I go back home sit in front of my computer, online search all the link that can help me slim down.
End up I got found a way that suit me.
So great!!
Let try on my way to keep put weight down and I just realize that diet, is not that difficulties. 
24/5/2013 (weight down 18.7kg just in 7 week)

1. Exercise:
These seven weeks I do exercise 12 minutes every day. Because of my work, I get up at 7.30am every day, after that i will use this dumbbell shake it 6 minutes, when night time I shake another 6 minutes after I go for shower.
I can tell that I will failed to lose weight if I without this Dynamic Flexing dumbbell.
G5 Dynamic Flexing Dumbbell Video clip (super affection) 



G5 Centrifugal gravity rotating dumbbell
6 minutes sweating effect equivalent to jogging about 40 minutes. No space restrictions. He can stimulate the muscles. The effect is 10 times more than traditional dumbbells, i also bought dumbbell from other market before and it not has much effect. With this Flexing dumbbell can stimulate all part of my muscle.

This is how I work out :










                            6 minutes sweating stunning enough of it!! Better than running 40 minutes

                    Dun go running, jogging anymore!! (Hurt my knee)
Use this whirling dumbbell can burn u fat n tone up u body too. Why not try on?
After finish my exercise I will go take a bath, when I look at the mirror I feel that my body shape becomes better n better. This is a motivation to keep me go on. It burn my fat tone up my body shape, I thinks it’s much more better I going out for jogging (some time depend on whether too)

( they have on sale package!!)

2.Must +++++
Must eat one everyday: Lactic Acid Bacteria Plum
We must know, if we always defecation, body cannot detox , It cause us become fat and bad skin texture.

Working pressure is easy defecation , I eat this high activity of lactic acid bacteria plum and manufacturers have provide the inspection reports is without medicine (with 5 natural bacteria contain ), DANNY having it for every day before going to bed , plus 300CC water. The next day morning I rush in to toilet, after that u can see u weight is going down. Gosh…… can u imaging how terrible is the stool in our body.  
I asked my doctor, he said that these lactic acid bacteria are good for body, that y I love plum so much, the important is it help me weight loss in healthy way. Some time when I eat a lot or the food is oily, I will take some plum to clear out my stomach.
The difference of this lactic acid bacteria plum is containing of good bacteria. Manufacturer is suggesting can take not more that 2 pc in one day. Normally one pack can eat 1 month.
If u r 1st time having this lactic acid bacteria plum, u will know how smelly in the toilet.
#the next toilet user must careful coz u will cannot breathe inside.
Lactic acid bacteria make intestine bacterial health, metabolism improve .Plum can put off thirsty too.
I was highly recommended this.
(When we r working not easy to having HAN TIAN FILAMENTS, u can eat this plum, easier.)
I need to tell u that my elder sister with just having this plum, she loose 3KG in 1 week. she so happy I tell her about this PLUM.

Link of Lactic acid bacteria plum:
( they have on sale package!!)
3.  Meal: Must control on calories, avoid sweets food, Carbohydrates, Fruits, but u can take more meat on your meal.  Ps: I need to burn my fat.

I'm using a meat diet. GOOGLE it, then you knew it is a very simply way !! I can eat more meat with my meal.
Do not eat: Carbohydrates (like bread, noodles, and rice), sweets, fruit just can eat tomatoes and guavas.

(10 meal in 1 pack, each meal 8g with 6.47g fiber low calories) 

This HAN TIAN FILAMENTS with dietary fiber and rich in collagen. This is my replacement for the white rice.

Han Tian Filaments when deep in water, it will inflate few times bigger.
Then I can feel quick full when I’m having my meal.
FILAMENTS has a strong adsorption of oil and high-fiber excreted is to avoid our body absorbed the oil and quickly help excreted from body.

FILAMENTS have other name call sea bird nest, because it rich in collagen same with bird nest. Bird's nest is a very good as beauty products. You can GOOGLE it.  
My daily meal is Meat Diet, i will taken FILAMENTS because this filaments is low calories, high fiber and rich with collagen.
A lot nutrition mention that importance of a balanced diet. But I think that I still got a lot fat in my body, I must burn out my fats then I need to build my muscle.
This is the most effective diet.
My body fat reduces from 34% to 22% just in 6 month. 22-year-old normal male body fat, means I almost lost all the fat. Omg.
If you do not know how to eat, recipes can be found here, it can make FILAMENTS more delicious.

A sharing, you can buy HAN TIAN FILAMENTS in here
        ( they have on sale package!!)

Bye bye my super big fat tummy…….


This product is super selling fast in Japan. High tech design, u wear it after 1 hour u will feel that tummy part is sweating.
The Abdominal lines is Design of muscle.

Gentlemen corset belt:
( they have on sale package!!)


Make u own spy massage
This ball is designed by iron magnetic roller it gives blood speculation n the effect is super good.
After exercise be sure need to massage. Coz the hardest part is the stubborn fat areas, especially stomach, thigh, arms part. Because I’m plan to weight loss with exercise, start from beginning got a bit pain, and integrity must take the fat away.


This roller is so fantastic, coz I dun want to waste too much money on massage.
But our stubborn fat need to massage, it help our body fat easier digest n transpiration. 
With this roller to work on, the result is 20 times better than traditional hand massage.
It saves u energy, u time and more relax.

U can do it any times………….


Where I get this go ~

Iron Magnetic Roller:
( they have on sale package!!)

Magic Toe Ring 
I saw this on Japan TV show before, in Japan this is a Hot Selling product.
TV program say u just wears it and then u can slim down. (This toe ring got interview in Taiwan TV show too)  
It is the use of magnetic to stimulation our foot get the acupuncture effect. 
Honestly, I not believe there is such good thing in the world. I saw quick a lot sportsmen wearing some magmatic products when they in game, this toe ring is not hurt n cheap too so i give a try on it, I wear it every day.
Will this got good results, I not sure. Just try on.

Magic Toe Ring:
http://www.myungdong.tw/to_lelong/index.html
( they have on sale package!!)


This is what I do in 7 week.
I’ m getting slimmer, healthier, good looking, younger.
Hope u like my sharing.
I will keep this up.
I wish I can marriage next year!!
Maybe I’m not a super handsome guy but I not a home boy any more !!
I enjoy I life, I’m out going n I join party !! this call life.
Welcome to join my world, bro !! 



2 則留言: